Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Wolf of Wall Street


The Wolf of Wall Street  Now this dvd came with a bit of adventure. I purchased it on line and it came with the right cover but with an "Dubbed in Turkish Only" dvd inside. So I sent it back and it came back like it was supposed to be but with an added novel. I thought the company was apologising in a very sweet way but alas they sent me someone else's book order by mistake. So thank God I was able to sent it back to them - to be sent to the original owner-.

The film is really a good one. It was hillarious and I laughed out loud at many places, my favorite is Jordan at the stairs of the club house. Leonardo was so good.

It is pretty much people doing bad things and in the end the wolf somehow gets away with it and ends up being a motivational speaker (in the film and in real life). That seemed like a bummer but life works out that way sometimes and why not films. Maybe I'll watch Match Point tonight to see another villain get away with doing bad things.

All in all this is highly recommended if you are not disturbed by nudity. I don't understand why DiCaprio didn't get an Oscar for this. Seriously he was very very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment