Friday, October 17, 2014

Eleanor and Park


Eleanor and Park  I admit feeling the pull of this one the first time I saw it on amazon, probably due to the Korean connection but didn't want to pay full price for it. So I waited and waited and months later, I purchased it with my bonus points :) And I should have paid full price for it since I loved it. This book literally took me away from where I was standing and placed me in its story. Rainbow Rowell may have an unusual name but she knows how to get you, get you good. Tears were shed and I think this one is a keeper.

Also to give an idea of its pull; it does not have the same first impact as The Hunger Games and it doesn't have the melodrama of The Fault In Our Stars but this is a long distance runner. I'm sure I want to read this one again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment