Thursday, August 7, 2014

Wanted




Wanted is one of the films I have watched when not so enamoured with James McAvoy. This second viewing didn't change my opinion that this is a film which is essentially a romance novel for men. The decent looking but not too handsome office drone whose girlfriend cheats with his best friend turns out to belong to an ancient tribe of assassins who have different body types that enables them to act faster and also have baths filled with some type of solution that allows them to heal faster. They tell him that a super assassin who has gone rouge has killed his father and he joins them and prepares for revenge tutored by Angelina Jolie. Yeah right.

Anyway I liked McAvoy in it and now I only need to purchase The Last King of Scotland (the film that started my McAvoy crush) and Penelope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment