Monday, August 18, 2014

All About My Wife


All About My Wife I have read about this one somewhere some time ago and I like a good romantic comedy so I gave it a try.

Well in the end I didn't like it a lot. It was just OK for me.

Pros:

- I like the fact that the female lead's unhappiness is identified as just being a housewife. She is a smart, resourcefull woman.

- Im Soo Jong as the female lead (but I always like her ever since ...ing)

Cons:

- The comedy has a troubled timing. Sometimes it worked but many times it just didn't.

- The male lead Lee Sun Kyun, I just can't like this actor and it is not his fault.

- Ryu Song Ryeong at a comedy. This actor is brilliant (started to like him in War of the Arrows, loved him in Masquarade) but I don't like him in comedy - but this maybe due to the fact that the comedy just was not to my taste.

- Cinematography (I needed more close up shots)

All in all, sadly this one ended up being a decent timepass but not really a successful purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment