Monday, August 18, 2014

Frozen

Photo credit http://www.thewrap.com/

Frozen is a film I have heard from a good friend of mine. She has a six year old dauther who loves the film and they sang the song "Let it Go" together to me and I liked the song. Later on I have heard that "Elsa" costume was sold out in every Disney store and she is having a hard time providing her daughter with one.

So when this is on TV I decided to watch it. It was inspired from a Hand Christian Andersen story which was one that I liked a lot as a child. I always felt sorry for Kay. Anyway back to the film.

I was not aware that this is a film about sisters. Of course since my relationship with my sister is at its worst (she refuses to speak to me and to be honest doesn't like or respect me) it hit me hard. Again the taps opened and water was shed.

Anyway I don't know what the kids are after Elsa costumes since I thought Anna was great. All in all it is a good story with good messages and a neat twist. I liked the song and the snowman Olaf too (actually I felt very close to him since I'm usually optimistic to the point of naivete, like him). 

No comments:

Post a Comment