Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Leopard

The Leopard Yes I have been doing nothing but reading this rather long novel these past days (and walking listening to The Shining so far excellently read by Campbell Scot). I can't really say I liked it as much as the other ones though. Maybe I need to space out between the novels since everything seems so familiar now.
Spoilers

Harry is drunk/stoned again in the beginning of the book. And forced to return to Norway from HongKong since a serial killer is on the loose and also his father is dying. He is still hung up about Rakel and Oleg. There is a handsome but corrupt (here in the sense of only being interested to further his career)  police officer making things hard for him. A woman falls in love with him again etc. etc. I still like it enough to prefer reading it to doing something else but not as much as I used to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment