Thursday, June 18, 2015

Ramadan Day 1

Yes it is that time of year. And because it is summer now we have to stop eating at 03:20 something a:m and not start again until 20:55 something (these are not exact times but differ only a handful of minutes).

Despite having  muffin top now I don't really feel hungry. But the real problem for me was never hunger. It is water and not having enough time to sleep. But at the moment I neither feel thirsty nor hungry. And I don't want a cigarette.

And to top it all, I have dentist appointment today. So I won't be getting home at 18:15, say afternoon prayers and then fall asleep until the eating time. I have to say the aftertoon prayers and be at the dentist at 19:00. Now it is just a veneer and maybe a little filling and cleaning too so I think my fasting will be intact.

I'll not say what I ate in the evening since I had been eating all day. But for breakfast I had pita bread the size of my hand with white cheese and a small bowl of granola with milk. Had few sips of tea (now even half a cup). But managed to drink some water and despite the fact that I was thirsty when I woke up, a nice shower relieved me of that right away.

And there's not much to do at work thank God.

I hope that it will keep on like that for this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment