Monday, December 29, 2014

First Daughter

Photo credit: http://thecia.com.au

First Daughter Why did I even watched this? I think because I kind of like Forest Whitaker's visuals and his cute editing. I don't really care for Katie Holmes but then again I don't really hate her either. She is just Joey in everything I see her in. I don't mind and I don't seek her out but do not refuse when she is on my screen. Anyway this film is made for a fan of Ms. Holmes. All those close up shots etc. were on her and she looks very pretty, cute and lovable. Otherwise this film didn't offer anything remarkable on the romance front, anything interesting storywise or any curiousity regarding the characters. Only if you are fan of Holmes otherwise you won't lose anything by staying away.


No comments:

Post a Comment