Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Fever Pitch

Fever Pitch  I like Farrely Brothers' films except Dumb and Dumber and Say It Ain't So. There is Something About Mary is probably my all time favorite comedy and I kind of enjoy Heartbreak Kid and usually don't change the channel when it is on. But Fever Pitch has a different place. For some reason I like it a lot as a rom com and a nice fan film. As the years pass, it is now clear to me that I'm not a fan. I'm fickle and prone to get sick of things quickly (in Turkish we call this Monkey Apetite).
This one gave me an idea of how someone can be a dedicated sports team fan and be rational at all the rest of other parts of his life. Also this film is kind of special since it is about Red Sox and they became champions after decades during the filming of it. Good coincidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment