Monday, April 29, 2013

The Pillars of the Earth

Well I just stopped everything and spend all my spare time reading The Pillars of the Earth and cannot get enough of it. Just as I decide to leave it, something crucial happens and I have to read more. It was really hard to stop last night and this morning the staff shuttle reached the work place very quickly. Now I'm very curious whether Aliena will marry Alfred (noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!) and Jack's paternal back ground. He is going to be some sort of French royal I guess. Meanwhile my prior Phillip just cannot get a break. Not only Tom died and he is stuck with Alfred who is not a bad mason but not as imaginative or intelligent as Tom and his dreams to make Jack a bishop or something are completely out there since Jack does not want to be a part of a religious organisation and he only accepted to be novice monk because otherwise he'd have to leave Kingsbrigde (which means Cathedral and more imporantly Aliena).


1 comment:

  1. kitap mükemmel dizisi de daha da mükemmel. devamı da var World Without End. türkçe çevirisi 1300 sayfa, hiç işimin olmadığı bir pazar sabahı başladım, akşama bitirmiştim :D gerçekten bu iki kitap insanı kendinden alıyor başladın mı bırakmak istemiyorsun. her iki kitabın da dizileri var mini dizi 8er bölümlük mutlaka bulup izlemeli....

    ReplyDelete