Thursday, April 11, 2013

Celebrity Sweetheart Eps.4

Well last night I have managed to finish one more episode of Celebrity Sweetheart, I say managed because it was kind of an ordeal. But I don't want to give it up firstly because it looks so good. The cinematography is among the best I have seen. If only the script would be up par. Alas... Maybe I'll dump it if my new goodies arrive.

Meanwhile I'm totally enjoying Sinemam ve Ben. I love Türkan Şoray and even though the book is probably ghost written (in Celebrity Sweetheart the male lead ghost writes for the female lead, a cinema star) and the prose is not that good. And of course it is very sugar coated but it mentions the old films I know and like, there are great photographs and explanations of how things were in the 60s and 70s of Turkish cinema. Good times for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment