Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pembe Tütülü Amiral - End, The Magician's Nephew

Pembe Tütülü Amiral was a nice ride and ended on that note. I liked it.

A colleague lend me his Chronicles of Narnia written by C.S Lewis books box set so I have started with the first book

The Magician's Nephew and now I understand why everyone likes these. They are well written, the story is interesting and I liked the heroes a lot. They are children's literature but of the type that will work for adults too. And they are working very nicely for me so far.

It seems that I have not been watching stuff but there is always something to do. On Monday there was a Turkish comedy show my sister recommended and we had a good time watching it. Tuesday was a work dinner and I got home at about quarter to eleven p.m. Yesterday was my mother's birthday and maybe today I'll be able to finish Gangs of Wasseypur.

No comments:

Post a Comment