Friday, April 12, 2013

Celebrity Sweetheart Eps.5-6

Well I liked these two episodes much better than the first ones. We do not have the magical cinematography anymore but we have the cute OTP interaction, adequately executed UST and I love the rooftop room filled with books.

Well it didn't take long to reality to start to interfere with our OTP though. His girlfriend surprised him with a visit, she has suitors etc. I hope that this show will keep the cute OTP in the front like this otherwise it may turn out to be boring. I do not like female lead character in this (nothing to do with the actor since I loved her in Winter Sonata) but not only I love Yoo Ji Tae (who is like a male model but clearly the best actor among the cast) and I like the male lead and understand him better.

Meanwhile in line with "Star" theme, Sinemam ve Ben was really very interesting but now I'm at the section where she lists the awards etc. which kind of bores me but I expect this will change in the next chapter where we will have a glimpse at her private life.

No comments:

Post a Comment