Friday, April 26, 2013

Kekkon Dekinai Otoko - Eps.7

Well, I'm so in love with Kekkon Dekinai Otoko that it took a lot of will power (and knowing that I got tons to do at work) to leave it at just two episodes.

I do love it that they are slowly coming closer and closer and now the time comes for a rival (I think) for either one. Even if there is not a rival, I do like their interactions, their differences complimenting each other and how they both started to develop feelings for the other and now only waiting for the other one to give a sign...

But it is not just the two of them, I like all the characters and how they interact. How easy going the whole thing is. And I do love watching Shinsuke's routine. I find myself very similar with this character and I think I know that the show will conclude this is not a good way to live but I do like how he buys the same things, loves watching films, likes to listen to classical music (I'm currently listening to Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No.1) and do not want to visit anyone and do not want anyone to visit him. He goes everywhere on his own and feels at ease doing so. Ganbatte Shinsuke :)

The Pillars of the Earth is still going strong and I'm enjoying it very much.

I think I'll take photos of the things I read and watch to catalogue everything better, or maybe I just like to add pictures to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment