Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mad Men 4 - Some left over films

Moneyball Now this was not a bad film but it was also not a story that interested me. I can't warm up to Brad Pitt. Not fair really since he is a good looking man, decent enough actor and I do like his entertainment persona, but watching him on screen doesn't make me feel anything. Not even annoyance.

Pain That film was indeed painful. It has a silly premise, average actors (of course even an average Korean actor is better than many of the regulars) and blatant melodrama that somehow made me feel sorry that I was crying so much.

Meanwhile I have watched another 3 episodes of Mad Men and I like this show more and more. I still wouldn't want to be friends with any of those people but it is fascinating to watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment