Thursday, May 24, 2012

Black & White Eps.1, 2, 3

Black & White is the Taiwanese cop/action drama I have been after for ages and was not able to find in a legit form. Now that I have, it is just not to my taste.

I think Meteor Garden and Fated to Love You (first section) are the only two Taiwanese dramas I'll love since Black and White has that special Taiwanese drama humour that I just don't find either funny or cute. But there is an upside to this actually two since the leads are both great looking. I have seen Vic in Meteor Garden and didn't really like him that much but here he really looks very very good. And the other lead was in Monga but when he is next to Ethan Ruan I didn't care for him that much (also his head was really big in that film, I mean literally) but here he dresses better and looks good.

There is a mystery about drugs, a criminal gang, two love interests and that humour that doesn't appeal to me. So far I have fallen asleep every night trying to finish an episode ( eps 2 & 3 were fail). But I'm not giving up on this. Looks like I needed something silly and unimportant -to me that is- after Inside The White Tower which was intense.

Going Wrong is usual Ruth Rendell but somehow between taking walks, watching film and drama trailers on youtube (I loved The Great Gatsby trailer but judging by the comments I'm in the minority) I do not give it the attention it deserves.

Operation declutter major fail so far. Only the top of the computer table is decluttered but I managed to keep it that way and choose to count it as a accomplisment of sorts. Today I'll go for an easy target: One t-shirt shelve in the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment