Friday, June 28, 2013

Alif The Unseen - End, Beni Hep Sev

Last evening I have finished Alif The Unseen. It ended up being one of those books that I didn't want to finish. It is the type of book written by a caucasian but about an eastern country. And the lead character is a native of the county. It reminded me of John Burdett's Bangkok books (which I love and think give a good idea of a Thailand of a foreigner).
G.Willow Wilson did a good job and I'll look forward for her next novel.

Last I finally wised up and went to bed early. And I have started the third and last of the blog writer Pinkfreud's triology:


So this time she is back with her ex bf who cheated on her, broke up with her with a mobile phone message and got married a few months later. She loves him but she also met another man who makes her feel good. Anyway this is not bad but not terribly good either. It was a mistake to purchase all three books at once solely based on her blog (which is about fashion!) but at least I'm not bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment