Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Majou no Jouken Eps 3, The Midnight Tour - End, The Birds and Other Stories

Well Michi has officially gone to the dark side in Majou no Jouken. She kissed the poor kid. This drama is kind of an exercise for me. I have to stop judging people and I'm trying very hard not to judge this woman. She has encouraged the kid and I don't know how they will continue to - yeah I'm having difficulty in saying this but- date. Seriously woman how could you???? (Have to stop judging).

The Midnight Tour has ended and it was not necessarily a happy one. It is kind of sad to know that Mr.Laymon will not be writing another beast novel. Rest in peace man.

Now I have started



And it is fantastic so far (well I have only read about 10 pages or so).


Now the serious problem is that my book stocks have dwindled to one unread book and it is another Laymon so I need to do some serious book shopping. I wish I was able to go to a decent bookstore and browse (like Remzi Kitabevi). 

No comments:

Post a Comment