Monday, June 24, 2013

Hawaii, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, Private Benjamin, True Blood Season Five only two episodes left

 Hawaii this one interested me due to its title. I love Hawaii. And I like Max Von Sydow and Julie Christie. It ended up one of those epic book adaptations. These usually do not work well unless they are TV series. Now I wouldn't call this a good film but I watched it till the end and even got quite emotional. I think I would have liked the book version better though since compressing a story does not work well and this one obviously needed to be compressed.

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist This one was an OK rom com.

Private Benjamin  Goldie Hawn is adorable. I seriously like her a lot on screen. And I liked this film better in second viewing. Its message is very good too.

I also watched a film my sister recorded before she went on vacation but it was on national tv and dubbed and I can't remember its name or anything like that. In the film a married couple found themselves as text subjects. Is their love true or not? Well they are put in two different rooms and asked questions etc. Well it was not good but I watched it to the end for some reason.

I forgot to take a pic but I have been watching True Blood Season Five all weekend and I'm loving it.
Eric is my character and man of choice in the show and they make him better and better with each episode. Of course Alexander Skarsgaard is so tall that it must be hard for the cinematographer to place him in the frame. So most of the time he bends his head. And this season his scenes are mostly with Bill and Stephen Moyer is a lot shorter so his head is down with his face looking at the camera which is an awkward position to watch and I can't even imagine how uncomfortable it must be to do it. Anyway there are only two episodes left and I feel sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment