Monday, July 1, 2013

Beni Hep Sev- End, Kardeşimin Hikayesi, Masquarade, See You After School, Seven Days, Sideways, The Wish List, Final Analysis (sans the first 20 minutes), Painted Skin II

This weekend was so so good with lots of films but books first.

Beni Hep Sev (lit.translation Always Love Me) ended predictably. Again I regret having purchased all three books at once and like this girl's fashion blog much better.
And I have started
Kardeşimin Hikayesi (lit.translation My Brother's Story) a novel I'd never have purchased if not for the current book drought I'm having. And it is not an average lame-o book too.

Masquarade This one I have watched from my sister downloads and I liked it so much so that I may actually purchase it. Great performances, great story and I must have shed a bucketful of tears during.

See You After School is another one of my sister's downloads and it was fun while watching with her. It is not something I'd have purchased but had a great time viewing it.

Seven Days was an intense suspense whodunnit and it was engaging and entertaining. I especially liked the (relatively) happy ending. Another one of my sister's downloads (thanks to her I get to watch all of these)

Sideways was a Digiturk watch and I liked it even better this second viewing. You know when you are on a similar wavelength with a director and it feels so good. Sideways is that film for me and I don't even like wine that much.

The Wish List is a TV rom com that I watched at Digiturk and it was nothing special.


Painted Skin II 
I was not expecting to like this one but I loved it. It was better than the first one and the love story was very touching. I shed tears and had a good viewing.

Final Analysis another Digiturk film and I remember watching this in theatre (and don't know why I chose to see it since I don't really care for any of the three leads) maybe this time I stuck on it for nostalgic purposes but I watched it until the end, which is saying something.


No comments:

Post a Comment