Friday, May 31, 2013

Beethoven Virus Eps. 5, 6, 7, 8 Death in Holy Orders - End, The Beast House

Last night I enjoyed Beethoven Virus. The love triangle is forming and I can't really decide which Kang is better. The handsome, socially incompent, extremely talented Maestro with an icy exterior but a warm heart or the handsome, kind hearted, courageous man who is a bona fide genius managing not be an asshole about it. Also it doesn't help that Kim Myung Min is Maestro and Jang Geun Seok is the junior genius (well even though he wears a man purse, he looks so good).

Well I'm too old for JGS so I'd definitely go for KMM - and I certainly am not crying over my choice. Maestro is a good man.

RuMi, performed underwhelmingly by Lee JiAh, predictably has the same undecisiveness. And it doesn't help that not only both men are in love her but she has an ear tumour and will go deaf in about 4 months (I hope this can be resolved some way and she will not go deaf)

Meanwhile I have finished Death in Holy Orders and started the second book of Richard Laymon's Beast House triology, The Beast House and it started with a bang and is looking good and scary.


No comments:

Post a Comment