Monday, May 6, 2013

Oldboy, Bol Bachchan, The Corridor, What's Your Number?, Friends With Benefits, They Do It With Mirrors, Bottle Rocket

A weekend fest of films :)

Oldboy  This is one of the films which I want to see again right after finishing the viewing. It is like a slap in the face and the impact does not lessen knowing the twist. Kudos Park Chan Wook.


Bol Bachchan  This is not a good film by any means but I have found myself laughing at Abhishek. Ok I like him best but it would not be totally biased to say that he is the only thing that livens this one up.

The films below, I have watched on Digiturk

The Corridor  mediocre film.

What's Your Number? I'd probably not like this one this much if it was not a rom com. I have a weakness for the genre and this one stands to multiple viewings.

Friends With Benefits I don't know how many times I have watched this one and I like it just as well with each viewing. Great rom com.

They Do It With Mirrors  This BBC Marple Adaptation was OK. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm more of a Poirot fan myself.

Bottle Rocket  Wes Anderson is a good director. This I think is his first feature film and it is a very good one. I like Wilson brothers too and they are both great in it.

Heart Shaped Box is going very well. Mr.Hill is not as good as his dad in the scary parts but I'm loving the non scary sections of the story (planning to post a pic after I have finished the book).

No comments:

Post a Comment