Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, Too Precious to Lose - End, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Sympathy for Lady Vengeance   I liked this film better this second viewing. There is an element of surreal that I appreciate and Lee Young Ae is such a great actor. All in all a great second viewing.


Too Precious To Lose and with that ends the three novella book that was entertaining. At best of times, Barbara Cartland is great read with wonderful period detail and interesting fairy tale stories and at worst of times she is an entertaining diversion. Too Precious To Lose help me shake Heart-Shaped Box off.

And now I have started my first John LeCarré novel which is Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. And I love how very English the prose is so far. Mr.Le Carré is a good story teller and I hope to enjoy this novel. The reason I chose it was because they made a film out of it and I wanted to read the story first before watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment