Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kahaani

Kahaani is really very good. Despite the fact that I have guessed what the twist would be right away (side effect of watching too many films), I enjoyed this film very very much. The cinematography, the music, the acting were all top notch. Parambrata Chatterjee is someone whose work I'll seek in the future. Not only he is good looking but he also very agreeable on screen presence.

I'll admit to not warming up to Vidya Balan. But in this film I was under her spell. It is a great part and she did it full justice.

All in all this film is one that I'll view more than once since a well told story is more than its twist.

Meanwhile The Unconsoled is slowly entering into the boring land. It is not the prose (which I love) but the chracters and their trials. The dreamlike state of the story doesn't allow me to be interested in either character. I hope this will change since I actually am falling asleep reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment