Monday, December 3, 2012

Boys Over Flowers - End, The Front Line

Boys Over Flowers is finally finished and it is not a good drama but one that is entertaining to watch. Mostly I had a good time for 25 episodes and even though Taiwanese version is still my fave, Lee Min Ho made the best Doumyoji/Jun Pyo. I know can understand why so many people like him - sadly I was introduced to him in City Hunter in which he is unimpressive (and I'm being kind here). I bet I would have felt more charitable if I had seen BOF first. He even surpasses Jerry Yan and his crazy eyes (which is quite a feat).

The Front Line is a war film and I'm not very fond of those but I liked this one. Good acting, good production and an intersting story and some of the parts reminded me of JSA (a film I love) which turned out to be not as suprising since it is the same writer. There was only one weak performance and it was a crucial character acted by Go Su. And sadly he is the most good looking of the bunch but it didn't mean anything since he couldn't act half as well as the others. Everyone else were very good though.

The Black Panther keeps being good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment