Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ensemble, C'est Tout, Sis ve Gece - End

Ensemble, C'est Tout (It is oddly released in USA as Hunting and Gathering according to imdb)
I love this film. Even though I don't really care for Audrey Toutou, I kind of respect her artistry and natural elegance. But I love Guillaume Canet, ever since I saw him in The Beach (and this is despite the fact that Leonardo is my fave pretty face star) I have a soft spot for him. And these two make a good pair. I love the people and how kind they are in the film. I have found out (to my shame) that this film is a book adaptation and my sister purchased the book at second hand book fair.

I have finished Sis ve Gece, and it was not boring but it was not spectecular either. I also saw the ending miles ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment