Thursday, June 28, 2012

Be Strong Geum Soon End of Eps 6

Now last night I read more of The Beautiful and Damned and it is becoming even better towards the middle.

And after falling asleep and waking up at 22:15 (I barely made it to the end of evening prayers) I was in a weird mood so I thought I'd give Geum Soon a try and it worked brilliantly. Her grandma forced her and Jung Wan to meet Jung Wan's parents and when they reached there, Jung Wan's family went into shock finding out the news. They treated grandma and Geum Soon badly when they politely told them to leave since they have to get over their shock. The mother especially doesn't like Geum Soon at all. But episode 6 has ended with Jung Wan announcing that they will keep the baby and will get married and his mother's shocked "says who?".  Wheeew these two are in for a rough ride. Meanwhile Geum Soon's mother (Geum Soon thinks she is dead btw) is just out of a serious, kidney related illness and now returning to rule the house. Her story is not what I think is sympathetic (well she left her child and I try but it is extremely hard not to judge) but I like the female actor and hope that it will reach somewhere. We also have the bank bro and her unrequited love but they didn't get anywhere in these episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment