Friday, July 27, 2012

Be Strong Geum Soon 129

Last night I fell asleep and slept through the first 15 minutes of the evening prayers. I didn't mind getting an extra of thirst etc. but my usual schedule is disturbed. I should have put the alarm clock on but my sister watches the TV with the sound on so loud that I actually thought I wouldn't be able to sleep through that since I could hear it clearly in my room upstairs. So I thought I won't be able to watch 6 episoses of Geum Soon as I usually do but I did. It just is a roller coaster.

Jae Hee refuses to give up on Geum Soon and while I admire his loyalty, it is a bit stalkerish. We know that Geum Soon loves him back but chooses not to be with him - Mama, her career, her in laws etc.- but how can he be so sure that Geum Soon loves him back? It is turning to be a bit stalkerish. He got beat up by Useless Bro twice and it was not for comic effect either. Well in between the beatings he went up to Grandma and announced his intentions and explained the situation. This is a good move. Real Mom is also trying to get Grandma's approval since Geum Soon told her it is the only way she'll speak with Real Mom.

Meanwhile the police station incident was not the catharsis I hope it would be and the situation still remains unresolved. FIL told them they should move on, he just is not ready to forgive them and it is so hard to keep this a secret from MIL since FIL is scared that she'll be very shocked and sad. But I have a feeling that MIL is made of sterner stuff since she started to clue in on the matter and even asked to meet Sung Ran alone.

Meanwhile Sung Ran's son is coming back to Korea and wished to stay with his mom. Everything is happening so fast. They had an argument with Bank Bro over this.

In the non existent drama of Geum Ah and Useless Bro the families are slowly warming over to their marriage - Camp Grandma because they think Geum Ah crossed the line and slept with him, Camp In Laws because Geum Ah is a good candidate, better than their own son. But I don't think Useless Bro is that much into Geum Ah and there is a threat of a pregnancy but I think it is Aunti in Law (now that her husband is back)

Oh Jae Hee also told Mama that Geum Soon is Real Mom's daughter which has shocked Mama (who now slapped Geum Soon a total of three times and fired her twice but Geum Soon is determined to stick with the saloon and giving up on Jae Hee)

Nana just got more interesting but still I want it to end as soon as possible so that I can start reading something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment