Monday, July 23, 2012

Be Strong Geum Soon 106, Real Steel, Just Go With It, Unstoppable

Yes, all weekend, I have done nothing but sitting in front of the TV. I'm fasting so I should feel better about it but I don't. I should have at least gone out to shop or something. Not good.

I have watched

Real Steel It was watchable although not very good. I don't really care for Hugh Jackman except when he is Wolverine.

Just Go With It  I have no idea why I keep watching this film. I like it but it is not that good you know.

Unstoppable This film is nothing special (in fact it is ridiculous most of the time) but apparently I have a fondness for Tony Scott films. There was no other reason to watch it.

Meanwhile Be Strong Geum Soon is kicking up a strom. I feel like I should be bored with it by now since I'm very familiar with the characters now and they feel like my own family. And I find myself wondering whether I should give it a break and start to watch something else for a while. But as soon as the episode starts I'm sucked it.

Well at the end of episode 106, Geum Soon's secrets are all out to everyone.

- Grandma knows that Geum Soon is planning to give her kidney to Real Mom and that Old Doc has arranged all this

- Eun Joo knows that the woman Jae Hee loves is Geum Soon

- Real Mom knows who Geum Soon is and that she is planning to give her kidney to her (now she doesn't have to give her kidney since Real Mom will not take it)

- Geum Soon knows that Jae Hee likes her

- Jae Hee knows everything

- Geum Soons In Laws know everything (and they lent 50 000 for her uncle's release)

- Uncle knows nothing

Hmmmm not a definite secret but worth nothing

- Geum Ah and Useless Bro are dating now.

- Sung Ran is slowly getting used to being married and maybe she is pregnant now (I hope so)


Real Mom went to  Mama's saloon to sneak peek at Geum Soon and Geum Soon saw her but turned her back (and when she decided to face Real Mom, she already left in tears). She went to Grandma begging her to let her do something for Geum Soon but Grandma is stiff as a rock and didn't give in. Now Real Mom has gone AWOL and she has to get dialysed tomorrow but yet nowhere to be found.

Jae Hee and Geum Soon went to dinner (they are sort of dating now but it is not officially out yet) and Geum Soon keep asking Jae Hee to get information about the whereabouts of Real Mom. She asks Jae Hee to text her next morming whether Real Mom came to the hospital or not and Jae Hee said he'll text her tomorrow morning with the updates but he wants to get a kiss in return. Also he stopped the elevator and started to kiss her (I don't think this will happen).


No comments:

Post a Comment