Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Be Strong Geum Soon 25

Geum Soon is such a nice person. She tries very hard and I like her more and more each episode. But I kind of felt asleep during episode 5 last night.

Now Geum Soon found a job at Jae Hee's mothers hair dresser saloon (actually Jae Hee and his omma were all for Geum Soon who tried really heard while Eun Joo didn't want to hire her saying that she is too old to start) with her MIL finally accepting to take care of her boy. But of course the woman fell in the bathroom and her foot had to be in a cast for a month. So Geum Soon decided to use almost all of the money she earned from distributing health products to her Aunt in Law to stop her from yapping so much while Geum Soon's Grandma takes care of her child while she works. Well at least it is cheaper than the creche. And I think it is better for the 2 year old to be with Grandma rather than creche.

Meanwhile Eun Joo and Jae Hee are going on their agreed dates (10 dates before Jae Hee makes his decision) and they seem to be enjoying themselves - while I, of course ship Jae Hee with Geum Soon. If only I could be attracted to Kang Ji Hwan, who is actually a great actor. Meanwhile Useless Bro tries to get into a modelling career and Bank Bro and Architect Lady are getting very close. They are on the brink of truly dating - they held hands and everything!-.

But the true bomb of this period in the series is that the Real Omma collapsed since her body started to reject the kidney transplant. They are going to put a catheter and she will have to do dialysis. But coming to the bomb Old Doctor actually had Geum Soon's name & birthdate on a paper. I think he will try to contact her and request her kidney. You know I try not to judge people but if I were Geum Soon, it will be very hard for me to give my kidney to the mom who abondaned me. I would give it but still I wouldn't be happy about it.

Meanwhile I stopped reading Nana and concentrate on Villain which turned out to be very good. Great novel and I'll seek more from Shuichi Yoshida.

And Stephen King listening is also not going bad. I plan on getting off the shuttle bus at an earlier stop and listen to it while I walk. It is too hot really but I brought by wide brimmed hat and 50 sunblock for this. Let's see whether this will work or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment