Thursday, September 7, 2017

Sin Filtro (Without Filter)

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Sin Filtro (Without Filter) I only watched because I, for some reason am unable to watch Pan's Labyrynth on Blutv. Every single time it stucks before starting and this doesn't happen to any other film just this one. Anyway I decided to check this one out since I liked the plot and I enjoyed this Chilean film with a heavy feminist message. Spoilers.

I especially loved the fact that she chose to remain single. How come no one understands that a person can be happy alone? I like it that this film does.

However the Spanish was a bit difficult. The Chileans have a different accent and it was really hard even to understand a few words. But it definitely is not a wasted efforts and I managed to figure out at least one whats app conversation :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment