Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Pearl Harbor

Photo credit:www.imdb.com

Pearl Harbor   SPOILERS!!!!

ok this is funny I have watched this film years ago in theatre. And for some reason I remember that Ben Affleck's character was the one who died. Seriously. So it was a huge surprise for me that Josh Harnett's character was the one who ended up dying.

Apart from this little memorty warp, the film is not very good. Oh the Pearl Harbor attack scenes are amazing but everything else is the opposite of amazing. Good thing I like both Ben Affleck and Josh Hartnett since their performances were nearly as bad as Kate Beckinsale and Jennifer Garner (in a small role). I only recommend the Pearl Harbor attack sequences, otherwise do not bother with this one.

The real Pearl Harbor is very nice and they have made a good memory for the people who passed away.



No comments:

Post a Comment