Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix (the film)

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix is my least watched Harry Potter film. Now that I think of it, this is probably because Sirius is murdered in this one. I liked him so much that I remember being really down after finishing this novel (probably what the author has intented). And the film I only watched once and now the second time. It was as upsetting an experience as the first one, and not only because Sirius dies (and I know that he'll die) but I despise Dolores Umbridge. She is horrible and it is not pleasant to watch her torment everyone. Anyway it was not as bad as I remembered but still upsetting. And yes I felt more upset when Sirius died then when Dumbledore died. 

No comments:

Post a Comment