Monday, August 3, 2015

The Techicians


The Technicians was one of the films in my sister electrical stash so I have given it a go. Actually the weekend before that (it has been sometime I have updated this blog!) I have done an impromptu Korean film festival - come to think of this this weekend was like that too. Anyway this film was probably promoting an idol (Kim Woo Bin) and was not very good. Sure it is slick an kind of entertaining while not being anywhere was good as The Thieves (which probably was an inspiration).

This is a heist film where con men try to our con each other. While in The Thieves women were just as smart and active as men, here we only have one female character who is just window dressing and plot point. I liked the villain's henchman (Im Ju Hwan in the photo) the best and the rest were too cartoonish to mention. This one was not for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment