Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Marriage Not Dating

Marriage Not Dating is a drama I chose solely because I like the plot. A rich guy who just wants to be left alone makes a deal with the girl who is just dumped by his best friend. And she accepts first for revenge, then continues the charade since it made her estranged parents closer. The guy's objective is to make his family to reject the girl (and for this reason she is extremely relaxed and behaves badly when she is with them) and then say to them "It is either this girl or none other". However his mother suspects this very thing and his aunt follows the couple so they desperately try to keep the act and meanwhile falling for eachother for real.

I thought this one would be entertaining but it was also very very good. Firstly I don't remember watching the leads anywhere (although I have found out that the lead actor was also in When a Man Loves) but I fell for both. Their acting suited the excellent writing and it is one of the few shows that made me laugh out loud more than once.

Highly recommended even if the genre is not really your thing. You'll be entertained for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment