Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Marrying The Mafia


Marrying The Mafia is a film I have watched years ago during my Korean film craze (which, apparently recurs from time to time) It is a very successful film that spawned many sequels and remakes. And there is a reason for that. I loved how our lawyer male lead who is in a long term relationship with a woman with western sensibilities, finds himself waking up from a one night stand he can't remember. Our female lead works in a laboratory and is seemingly demure and old fashioned. However there is a catch. Her family are a mob family and they want them to get married. He tries to get out of it but as fails time and time again, he starts to fall for this weird woman who falls for him back. This is very entertaining and I enjoyed it just as well as I did the first time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment