Friday, April 24, 2015

The Witness

The Witness was in my colleagues audible library he so generously allows me to share and I chose it due to lack of decision on what to purchase for myself. I have read only one other Nora Roberts novel before and didn't really care for it. Well I liked this one better maybe because the reader was excellent and I liked the story. Our heroine is a witness whose witness protection goes awry (to say the least) when she is just sixteen and she has to run away. Of course it helps that she has a high IQ, an eidetic memory, expert computer skills etc.

12 years later she moves to a small town in Arkansas and meets with Chief of Police. Of course they fall in love and the time to live (as opposed to stay alive) must start for both since they want to get married and have children.

So I can recommend if this kind of generic stuff is your thing, or if you require something like this before starting on a better book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment