Friday, April 3, 2015

The Lack of Films Viewed And The Progress of the Project And Survivor All Star

Well there is a considerable decline in the films I'm viewing and the main reason for that is a Turkish reality show called Survivor All Star. This show is on for four nights of the week (Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday) and this only leaves 3 nights to watch films or dramas. And I have started to watch a film that I initially liked but later on got bored with (hopefully I'll be able to finish it and add it here).

As for Survivor, my mother loves this show. And she likes it when someone else watches it with her. My sister also does so we come together four nights a week and watch it. At first I was only watching to make mama happy but now I'm also into it and support a player.

And I actually purchased some things to view but no new books as yet. Head duly hang in shame and I will mark these as such if/when I review them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment