Monday, March 25, 2013

Straw Dogs (Remake), Rock of Ages, The Lucky One, Forbrydelsen Season II End, Alfred Hitchcock Presents Season One First Five Eps.,

Straw Dogs (Remake) This one was nowhere near as good as the original. I enjoyed it for different reasons. Alexander Skarsgaard was very good looking.

Rock of Ages This is a bad film. No other way to say it. I have watched it till the end though since I used to be a rocker (a rather tame one sure but I was)

The Lucky One This film was vanilla, totally vanilla. It produces some tears.


Forbrydelsen II was not as good as the first one but still I like Sarah Lund and the third season seems more promising.

Alfred Hitchcock Presents Season I  I have watched the first five episodes and they are good. Well I must be getting old since I turned to one of those people who like b&w old films a lot better.

Hot Ice is still going good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment