Monday, March 18, 2013

Friday Night Lights Season One- End, Forbrydelsen Season II Eps. 6, Martha May Marcie Marlene, Grey Skies, Return to House on Haunted Hill

Friday Night Lights ended with my tears, God I'm such an easy viewer to manipulate :) Anyway there were no surprised and I say goodbye to my fictional hubby coach Taylor with a light heart.

Forbrydelsen II occupied a quarter of my weeked with 5 episodes in a row and I was not bored throughout. I love Sarah Lund as a character but Season II is not as good as I. Just how many times she is going to be kicked out and brought back again? It is starting to lose its novelty.

Martha May Marcy Marlene is an USA indie that tells the story of a girl who has lived in a cult commune for two years and managed to get out but now has difficulties in fitting the regular life, understandably. The cult - commune was a place of many horrors but nothing is black and white since there were some good things there and she had some good times too. But even when she is exposed to some of the horrors, she somehow managed to keep going, and finally had her limit with murder. It is a thoughtful film with a clean cinematography that I liked, and all in all, it was a rewarding viewing.

Grey Skies this is stupid film. A waste of my time. For some reason I kept watching waiting for it to get better but it never did  (I need to stop wasting my time with these)

Return to House on Haunted Hill is also not a good film but at least it was entertaining. It starred that researcher girl from The Mentalist (what happened to that show?).

Native Speaker continues to be the type of book that I have a good time reading but doesn't really stay with me other times.

No comments:

Post a Comment