Monday, April 17, 2017

The Four III


The Four III is the last film and it kind of ties the story nicely without deviating from the style of the first two films. Spoilers galore:

The wheelchair girls gets nice new braces so she can walk (using her qi) and she makes up with the wolf boy and she forgives the emperor and her fight mate iron hands.

The leader marries his long time girlfriend.

The soul snatched and iron hands remain the same.

The shape shifting lady dies a semi honorable death by horny girl who had to die I suppose.

The four heroes and their leader and his girlfriend who became his wife before the final battle end up victorious over the baddies but I felt it is a bit of a cheap shot for the emperor knowing everything and the horny girl seeing the light (finally).

All in all I was interested in this one because I love martial art novels and wuxia films. And I was entertained.


No comments:

Post a Comment