Thursday, February 18, 2016

Legend of the Condor Heroes

Legend of The Condor Heroes (or Eagle Shooting Heroes) is a martial art novel written by Jin Yong. He is one of my favorite writers who manages to transcend generations and cultures with his art. Now this novel is not officially translated to English but readers translate it as a non profit project and I actually helped in the editing of some sections of the below translation.

Guo Jing is my favorite character in this novel. Although with average intellect he has a great heart and he is very principled. However as I age I seem to understand how everyone loves Yang Guo (who is the hero of the second novel Return of the Condor Heroes) who is more complicated with lots of issues. I don't know I think a girl would be happier with Guo Jing.



www.spcnet.tv/forums


No comments:

Post a Comment