Monday, June 2, 2014

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Photo credit: http://themovieblog.com/

X-Men: Days of Future Past ended to be the film that got me an hour away from my house to watch. I love James McAvoy and he was great as the young Professor X.
The film turned out to be a very good one. A detailed plot that kind of made sense. Lots of characters, some with old and new versions, all given life by very good performances. Actually there was not a weak link in this one. I actually may have shed a few tears.

Not being a superhero kind of person. The ones I like are Batman-who doesn't have any superpowers- and two angry guys Wolverine and Hulk. Wolverine because of his melodramatic life story and he looks good and Hulk because of his melodramatic life story. But after this film I also like Professor X because I like the way he thinks (a major change on my part) In fact I think he has become my favorite superhero.

The power I would get if I had a chance would be brain reading (it was a close call since I wanted teleportation too) and Professor X is the kind of brain reader I's aspire to be.

And then there is Michael Fassbender. I superficially started to like him better after Shame. And he was good in this too (now I wouldn't see a film because he is in it but I'm always happy to see him).

Photo credithttp://www.kahramanlarsinemada.com

And of course there is Mystique and Jenniffer Lawrence. I love her. So here is a nice fan made photo (I think)

Photo credit http://images5.fanpop.com

I recommend this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment