Monday, May 5, 2014

The East

The East is a film I ended up liking a lot. Well, it is not that good a film, in fact it is rather mediocre but I liked the story (a corporate agent goes undercover in an environmental terrorist organisation) and the actors and the cinematography. And I do like Alexander Skarsgaard, the man is so good looking and a decent actor too. He looks kind of like a bear in the first scenes but then cleans up very nicely (it was funny to see the female lead drooling the way probably most of the women who watched the film did at that scene).

Anyway, I liked the message: it is better to convince people and do good legally since "an eye for an eye" idea, while seemingly satisfactory, is not really the solution to the problem.


Photo credit: http://themovieblog.com/2013/interview-zal-batmanglijs-on-his-environmental-espionage-thriller-the-east/

So all in all I like it but it is not for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment