Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Lighthouse





The Lighthouse is I think my favorite Adam Dalgliesh novel. (Fave PD Jame is still Innocent Blood). Nothing special in this one except that the mystery was not much of a mystery but told nicely and Inspector Miskin and Sergeant Benton Smith were very interesting and entertaining.

I added my belowed Peanuts 2014 agenda (from Japan) because it is so cute and I like it so much!

Meanwhile, I was in a bit of a viewing slump. Nothing seemed to interest me enough to leave the book and watch something. But I decided to watch Japanese ratings champ Hanzawa Naoki since I like the lead actor and usually Japanese ratings champs suit me. This one is no exception. 3 Episodes in I'm completely drawn to everything in the drama. Our hero (which reminded me of characters Takuya Kimura used to act) is a decent man with revenge on his mind. And because he is so kind and capable, I kind of want him to show all the evil baddies out there (and they are evil!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment