Thursday, January 9, 2014

City of Bones


City of Bones is yet another best selling YA novel that already has a movie adaptation. I got it for free using my points (and I have gotten the second book too while I'm at it because I roll like that and it cannot be all like Fifty Shades of Grey right?)

Anyway, this one is better than Twilight (at least there is a rather visible twist there) but nowhere close to being good such as, say Hunger Games or Harry Potter.

There is the awkward girl, the two guys who love her and all sorts of supernatural creatures. And although the writing is not really very good, the story telling is so I enjoyed on some level. Happy that I got the second book but I don't think I'll purchase further (maybe they will fall in to my lap sometime in the future)

Not really recommended but do not kick it out if it comes your way. Airport is a good place to read it for instance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment