Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fast and Furious Films



I had some bonus points in my credit card and I used some of them to purchase this. And it ended up being a happy purchase!

Paul Walker has passed away just before I was going to watch the last film. God rest his soul in peace.


The Fast and The Furious This was one of the only two I have watched in theatre. It is fun and entertaining but didn't leave much impression.

Too Fast Too Furious This one is my least fave in the series and not because it doesn't have Vin Diesel. It is such a toy film with the conflicts and consequences a bit cartoonish. It was still fun though.

Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift I like this one better since it is in Tokyo. The main lead in this film looked a lot older than a high school student and it kind of marred my viewing.

Fast and Furious Now this one was very entertaining and flowed by. Good action, decent acting better than all the rest I have put in so far.

Fast Five  This is probably my fave among all six. I felt for these guys and their conflicts seem too real. And I liked the fact that they are essentially trying to stop stealing and live like honest citiziens.

Furious Six This one is the one where things get bigger and not necessarily better. I didn't like the baddie and the whole thing felt a bit shallow and not as impressive. I actually dosed off somewhere towards the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment