Thursday, October 31, 2013

Nice Guy Eps. 9 & 10

Nice Guy did a complete U turn at the end of episode 9 and we had to welcome our friend the old k-drama chestnut amnesia. And it was all going so well. Now we have a brain clot, amnesia, murder, blackmail, kidnapping and our titular Nice Guy is going from test to test to his limits.

I actually fell asleep during most of episode 10 and had to rewind and rewatch more than once. Oh well, it was good while it lasted and I want to finish it because I like SJK and MCW.

Now don't get me wrong I love a good makjang to the max but this show was somehow different you know, now it looks like it has taken its mask off.

Meanwhile Kumral Ada Mavi Tuna is going good so I have stopped Salvation of a Saint for a while to wait its turn. Meanwhile I feel so greedy for books that I feel like reading Bir Gün Tek Başına (One Day All By Yourself) a novel I have read and re read and love and also Redbreast (Turkish translation) the second Hole novel by Nesbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment