Monday, October 28, 2013

The Accidental Apprentice - End, Hotel Iris - End, Nice Guy Eps I & II, Kumral Ada Mavi Tuna

As our house was being renewed (walls repainted and new floors) I have finished The Accidental Apprentice and was pleasantly surprised by the twists. Never saw them coming. Good job Mr.Swarup.
Then I have started long awaited Hotel Iris which turned out to be very good. It looks into the psyche of the maschochist.

Now I have turned to a Turkish book titled Kumral Ada Mavi Tuna (lit. translation of the title is Brown haired Ada Blue Tuna) - and it tells the story of a Brown Haired Girl called Ada (means Island) and a boy named Tuna (Turkish name for river Danube). It started with a bang and so far I like it a lot.

I also started Nice Guy and the first two episodes were alright if a bit needing to suspend belief. I like the lead trio so far and the main lead Song Jung Ki is really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment