Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Bat - End, Safe Word, The Best Divorce Eps.7

The Bat ended on a high note. I remember having the same sensation while reading Headhunter. I guess this is Jo Nesbo's style. Slow start and it slowly escalates. Also there was skydiving in this book and the feeling was accurately described (as much as it can ever be).
Safe Word sequel to Carrie's Story and it is just as adult as it can be. And while reading this book I think I maybe cured of my S/M fiction reading since I feel myself being disgusted at some parts (although never as disgusted as my attempt at reading 120 of Sodom by Marquis De Sade -and I have already read all the other books- I remember getting physically sick- I was this close to throwing up- and I had to leave it, even thinking of returning to it makes me queasy). So it seems like I have had it with this genre. I'll finish it since I have already read 3/4 of it but I see where it is going.

Meanwhile after 7 episodes of The Best Divorce, I like it a lot. And this is mostly due to Eita. He is just so adorable but not in an idol way.
Our couples are breaking up at this point. Ex threw her no good partner out of the house, refusing to make up. And Hamasaki and Yuka were going so well but after Hamasaki uttered kind words about her ex and how nice a time he had with her, Yuka left the house. She actually wrote a long, emotional letter to him but in the end threw it out and wrote a short note at the back of some scrap paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment